Hair loss is a curse that has plagued far too many men. Many men try to remedy their misfortune but find themselves disappointed after wasting too much time and money on products that do not work.
Fortunately, we’ve found 3 of the best hair loss shampoos and products for men and included them below for your convenience.
Lipogaine Big 3
The first product to make the list is Lipogaine Big 3. As the name suggests, there are three primary ingredients which work together to make this shampoo one of the best on the market:
1. Ketoconazole: Certain bacteria can accumulate in the scalp which causes hair follicles shrivel up. This prevents their ability to breath and die. Ketoconazole kills these bacteria so that the follicles remain open and able to grow without constriction
2. Biotin promotes the health of skin and nail cells. When the body lacks biotin both hair and nails become brittle and die. Applying biotin helps to keep the hair moist and able to grow with ease.
3. Emu Oil: Beyond the shriveling of follicles and the brittleness of hair cells, scalp inflammation can also cause hair loss. The emu oil removes any inflammation caused by disease, allergies, or burns (including sunburns)
Pura D’or Hair Loss Prevention Shampoo
Next on the list is Pura D’or Hair Loss Prevention Shampoo. Coming in at the same price as Lipogaine Big 3 ($25), Pura D’or Hair Loss Prevention Shampoo lacks Ketoconazole and Emu Oil but includes other hair loss ingredients including:
· Saw Palmetto and 11 other DHT Blockers: DHT is produced from testosterone and shrinks hair follicles. The use of these Blockers prevents DHT from reaching the follicle and, thus, promotes hair growth.
· Nettle Extract takes another route to protecting the hair from DHT. Rather than acting as a Blocker, it simply reduces the production of DHT in the body. If the hormone isn’t there, it can’t get to the hair.
BosRevive Hair Care
Bosley has been a leader in the hair loss market for years. Today, they have created a new line of products called BosRevive that comes in two varieties: one for color-treated hair and one for non-color treated hair. Each includes three pieces:
1. The Nourishing Shampoo which rejuvenates and reconditions the hair by removing excess oil, debris, and other build up that could lead to bacterial infections
2. The Volumizing Conditioner which smoothes, thickens, and adds an aesthetic shimmer to balding hair during the treatment
3. The Thickening Treatment which hydrates, nourishes, and thickens the hair while improving its strength
Each of these three products have benefits and deficiencies. All have different ingredients that work toward different purposes. And two of them (Lipogaine Big 3 Pura D’or Hair Loss Prevention Shampoo) are merely shampoos while BosRevive Three provides an entire line of products. Cost also comes into play with the shampoos costing around the same and the Bosley treatment costing much more.
Thus, while any of these products will do the trick, it is ultimately up to you to decide which on you want to use. But once you decide, you will never have to go back to the disappointment of guessing what might work only to watch it fail again and again. These three products are some of the best on the market and will work to reverse any hair loss that has occurred in your life.